Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

5 months

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 | |
It has been almost 5 months after Cembam and I were engaged. But so far, everything went OK. I was afraid that during the engagement period, the challenge would be unbearable, quarrel everytime till u start thinking whether u have chose the right person to be with you for the rest of your life..Well, these are the negative thinks that bundled up before I was engaged. All thanks to my friends whom shared their own experiences during the engagement period.



Alhamdulillah, so far Cembam and I are just busy with our own working life. We keep on texting each other. Cembam would call me every morning to wake me up for my subuh prayer while I, on the other hand...haven't call her except for something extremely important. Hehehe..Yup, this is how our relationship going on. Both of us don't really need super attention or some sort of security on 'Do you really love me'.



We have met only twice since our engagement. Maybe it's the best for us. Stay separated till the big day. Make the passion and the love strong..maybe??ahahahaha!!! Thinking of paying her a visit the first weekend of July..Hmmm...

0 comments: