Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Raya Shopping with Xiyad

Thursday, August 02, 2012 | |

After hearing the news about a pair of husband and wife died in a crash right after they send their first son to the nursery, it broke my heart, it kept me thinking on what if it was me? What will happen to Xiyad. So today I feel like I should pour all my memories with my son, my future children so at least as a reminiscent of my memories with all of you, it will be a place where the stories of us once a parent that live happily with our beloved son. Who knows when it will be our time visited my Izrael right? 

xiyad asytar

Last weekend, we spent our time looking for our baju raya. I was actually against buying a new baju melayu for myself at first, but for the sake of looking sedondon with Xiyad on our first raya we celebrated together, I gave in and buy a new baju melayu for the upcoming raya.

But before going for the hunt, we stopped at Mum's Dream BB Bangi as we saw a tent was setup outside the shop giving us the vibe that there's a sale going on!! Cembam wanted to buy almost everything. We bought a pair of shoes for Xiyad!! I keep on saying that he's not yet walking but ok la, for the sake of having Xiyad looks stunning on Hari Raya, we bought the shoes. We bought pet pet diapers stocks, milk, new pacifiers for the tommy tippee bottles and some new clothes for Xiyad.

The colour is not really being determined. I was wanting a pink one but after browsing through the stalls, I couldn't find any pink tone outfits that match our desire. After a while, my wife decided to buy her baju raya first in one of the boutique there in PKNS Bangi and I was left outside attending Xiyad. 

She went out after around 20minutes with 2 pair of baju kurungs. Hamvoi..Since we couldn't find the right pink, I decided to buy the same colour as one of the baju kurung that have already been bought by  Cembam. At first we tried looking for a nice green outfits, but unfortunately Xiyad's size was not available. 

At first I wanna give up and suggested to just go home after going to the Param, but my wife insisted to finish the outfit hunting that very day so we don't have to do any shopping later on. Okay. After much consideration, I found a nice dark blue baju melayu that really match one of Cembam's baju kurung. And the one for Xiyad is not that different in tone, so we decided to buy them!! Ok!! So this year's theme is dark blue!!
 

0 comments: