Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Xiyad Asytar - the first step that leads to bigger steps

Friday, March 08, 2013 | |
Been a while since the last time I posted here. Recently I realized that I should update more on this blog of whatever happening in my family. It would be a nice journal if one day our children grew up and started to read this blog. Who knows it would be a place where they could get hold of their grounds back whenever bad things happened to them, a place where they could remember who they are/were whenever they felt drifted away...

So, I will try my best to update this blog regularly.

Now we start with How Xiyad is now able to walk on his own. Yeayy~~~ He has been standing and moving here and there by holding the sofa or anything he could hold on. But his very first step and I was so lucky to be able to witness it was when we were at Cembam's parents house in Ganu. Xiyad walked 1 step, and that's it!! HAHAHA


Xiyad's Grin 

So his first step was on January 27th!! Yeayy!! This was a picture taken at Tok's house by the beach. I let him stood on the sandy beach while the great white wave was gushing towards us and Xiyad was half amazed and half scared. Hehehehe

On February 5th, Xiyad started to make attempts of walking few more steps. 5 steps to be exact from Sofa A to sofa B in the living room. I was taking a rest from my tennis game when Cembam texted me to inform me about it. Cembam's text was;

Xiyad jalan lebey dr 5 langkah dh td..tp cam ketam gak memula..haha

It was a moment you would only know how it feels when you are in the situation. To just read about how your son manage to do things -> priceless. So he walks and walks and the best part of his walking stage, even he started late...but once he started to walk, he was so seldom falling on his feet. Maybe because he was actually fully ready when he decided to walk. And just after 2 weeks, his hands were no longer like kungfu guy to balance his body. He could carry a ball while walking..

Ahh~~ we gonna miss his crawling. But he still crawls every now and then as he wished though. =]



0 comments: