Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Movies we watched - First movie after we declared

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 | |
We declared on 7th July 2006 after we have deeply think about it. We have known each other for months and I asked Cembam if we could start being a couple. Of course I've already know she would say yes..ahahha. Jangan mare Cembam..It's just one of my capability.

The relationship is declared just via email. No fancy candle light dinner or sort. Just a simple email and when Cembam said Yes, I still remember I replied him "Yeaaa...aku ada awek...". Ahahaha!!



Like usual, we had our first real date 2 days after that at KLCC. We didn't really plan anything special. We wandered around KLCC, to the park and ended up in the queue to buy Superman Returns movie ticket. I still remember we browsed books in Borders and bumped into our lecturer when we did our english training at Internexia, Mrs Susan.

We had a wonderful day as always.

0 comments: