Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Honeymoon~~ here we come

Tuesday, May 18, 2010 | |
Just some more of us

We have planned to have our honeymoon on 13-20th June. 13th-15th would be spent on Redang Island. We have already paid the booking money. A 3 days-2 nights vacation, 2 times snorkeling sessions and hopefully the meal is included as well. Err..need to check that one. I'm not sure what is the resort/chalet's name.
On 17th-18th June, my wife really wants to visit Cameron Highland. She has never been there. So, apart from the fact that I've already been there and there's nothing much to be seen, it might be a whole lot better to visit it again with my beloved wife. So, I've already booked Hotel Titiwangsa for that dates. 

Bala's Chalet is already full on that date. So, I just tried my luck with Hotel Titiwangsa and nailed it. I don't think it's more than 2-star hotel. But still OK la. As long as there's a hot shower and a nice bed. Looking forward to our honeymoon.

0 comments: